Apply for JEE Main 2021 | Registration | Application form
- JEE Mains 2021 exam dates announced by the Education Minister at 6 pm on 15 December 2020, the primary session of JEE Main 2021 to be held from February 23 to 26 in online mode. The JEE Main 2021 are going to be conducted in multiple sessions (February/March/April/May 2021) for admissions within the next school term. The JEE Mains 2021 registration has been started by the NTA from 16 December 2020 to 17 January 2021 (Extended til 23 January).
- All the programs (B. Tech, B. Arch, M. Tech (Integrated)) of study covered under Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE), which was conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow, will also be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) 2021 onwards.
- *NOTE*: Eligibility criteria, the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination (For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class).
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Application and Exam Mode||Online|
|Mode of Payment||Net banking / credit card / debit card / UPI / PayTM services|
|Details for Registration||Personal and contact details|
|Documents to be upload||Photograph (size : 10-200 KB) and signature (size : 4-30 KB)|
|*Eligibility criteria*||at least 75% marks in 12th class ( For SC/ST candidates – 65%)|
|Application Fee||Single Paper|
Gen/OBC: Male- Rs. 650/- | Female- Rs. 325/-
SC/ST/PwD: Male/Female- Rs. 325/-
Transgender: Rs. 325/-
More than One Paper
Gen/OBC: Male- Rs. 1300/- | Female- Rs. 650/-
SC/ST/PwD: Male/Female- Rs. 650/-
Transgender: Rs. 650/-
|Accepting Colleges||1560 Colleges|
What is JEE Main (2021)?
JEE Main 2021 Participating Institutes
Colleges accepting JEE Main 2020 score
JEE Main 2021 Counselling
Important Dates of JEE Main 2021
|Release of JEE Main 2021 Application form||16 December 2020 (Available)|
|Last date to Submit the Application form||17 January 2021 (Extended till 23 January)|
|Release of JEE Main Admit Card for February session||Second week of February, 2021|
|Dates of Examination||(Session 1): 23-26 February 2021|
(Session 2): 15-18 March 2021
(Session 3): 27-30 April 2021
(Session 4): 24-28 May 2021
JEE Main Registration 2021
Things to keep Ready before filling out the JEE Main Application Form
- Class 10th and 12th Academic details
- Active and valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar card or enrollment number and details of any valid photo ID
- Scanned/Click Photograph (size: 10-200 kb | Format: example.jpg)
- Scanned/Click Signature (size: 4-30 kb | Format: example.jpg)
- Google Chrome (Incognito Tab)
- Google Chrome 3.0
- Mozilla 3.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 9 and above
- 1 – Fill Registration Form
- 2 – Complete Application form
- 3 – Upload Image
- 4 – Fee Payment
- 5 – Download Confirmation Page
2) Complete Application form
3) Upload Image/Documents
4) Application Fee Payment
5) Download Confirmation Page
- In case the confirmation page is not generated after the payment of fee, it means that the transaction is cancelled and the amount will be refunded to the candidate account within a week and however the candidate has to make another transaction till the confirmation Page is not generated.
- In case the Acknowledgment/Invoice Page is not generated, the candidate should contact the concerned bank/branch to update his/her transaction.
- After, the acknowledgement of the fee deposited from Bank, then, the candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page, by login to their account again.